Why choose Total Motion as your fleet management company?
Total Motion is a fleet management company that works in partnership with our clients to become an extension of their business to deliver total control.
- As a Fleet Management Company our core business is management.
- We’re within the FN50.
- We have a proven history of delivering cost savings and resource solutions.
- Totally focused on supporting our clients at every level.
- Dedicated to achieving the objectives set by our clients.
- Least cost routing for every product and service.
- Extensive approved and monitored network of suppliers.
- Complete transparency throughout.
- Constantly developing cost and resource synergies.
- Dynamic purchasing methods.
- No conflict of interests or focus upon our own profits before your costs.
In research carried out by Berg Consultants, the number of fleets looking to completely outsource to a fleet management company is growing at its fastest rate with over 30% already outsourcing with a further 60% exploring the benefits.
We believe that Total Motion is the only option for those fleets that want a real outsourcing partnership.
Our experience of managing fleets in every business sector has taught us that effective fleet management develops from a partnership between the fleet operator and the fleet management provider.
While cost control remains a key factor, operating and resourcing a fleet has become more complex and critical to get right. We work with our clients to deliver comprehensive management solutions that suit the specific requirements and priorities of the business.
We are passionate about delivering the right solution and getting results for our clients, and are totally focussed upon representing your interests. These fundamentals are at the core of the service we provide.
Although, we advise some of the largest global fleets and work with all shapes and sizes of organisation; irrespective of scale, all of our clients receive the same support, attention to detail and commitment to excellence.
When all is said and done, regardless of whether your vehicles are a recruitment and retention tool, cash allowance or essential use for the business, a fleet is a support function, a means to an end. It is, however, one that has to be managed properly.
Just as your business has its own USP or point of excellence, so do we - Fleet Management.