Same excellent service as usual I have never received anything but exceptional service from TM, doesn't matter who you speak to, what you need or if it's merely a question to be asked. Your employees are courteous, helpful and knowledgeable.
Why We Are Leading The Way In Fleet Management
At Total Motion, our roots can be traced back over 25 years, with a long history of providing a leading fleet management service. We are the largest family run and privately-owned fleet management and leasing provider in the UK.
Our expertise, coupled with our full range of fleet management services, means we have been at the forefront of delivering a first class and unrivalled client service. In fact, did you know we have also been the creators of many market-leading technologies and fleet management systems?
Our Top Total Motion Developments
- Multi Bid Funding - We created the concept of Multi Bid Funding in 1994, which has been copied around the world ever since.
- Actual Whole Life Cost - We created the Actual Whole Life Cost system in 1998, which is regarded as the most accurate system in the world for calculating the true cost of a vehicle.
- End to End Fuel Management - In 2001, we created a full end to end fuel management service.
- Road Charging & Park Charging Admin – In 2003, we were the first fleet management provider to offer road charging & parking charge admin and management.
- Hybrid Leasing – We created the Hybrid Lease in 2004, offering flexibility, lower finance interest rates and no mileage restrictions (plus a whole host of other benefits).
- Shared Profit Maintenance – In 2004, we created Shared Profit maintenance contracts.
- Grey Fleet Survey – We issued the first grey fleet survey in 2005 and are widely regarded as a leading specialist in grey fleet management.
- Grey Fleet Management Product – We were proud to launch the first grey fleet management product in 2006 including an authorised vehicle and driver program.
When you choose Total Motion for your fleet management needs, you can be sure that we will drive your business forward providing a reliable and cost-efficient approach to vehicle management in the UK.