Our principal motivation at Total Motion is to help you with the cost-effectiveness of running a dedicated and comprehensive fleet facility. And as such we understand the importance of, and the forensic detail applied to, cost control in the fleet management sector.
This expertise has resulted in us becoming established as a leading fleet management provider to a number of leading facilities management organisations. Our key skills are in applying our specialist knowledge of the fleet management sector to how organisations work in managing facilities in different industries. These principals in running efficient and target-orientated programmes, where financially-focussed attention is paramount, applied across many different industry sectors, and our experience and proficiencies are proven as trusted and reliable tools that have been successfully implemented many times over.
The benefits of working with Total Motion as a dedicated fleet management provider
Here is how a partnership with Total Motion can bring these same results to your facilities management organisation:
- Cost Savings: Employing Total Motion as a specialist, outsourced fleet manager can provide considerable savings when compared to an employed Fleet Team. The cost of a fleet manager alone is typically between £30-£60k per annum, whereas for a 100-vehicle fleet, Total Motion could cost you just £4,200 per annum.
- Control Measures: Often facilities management businesses grow rapidly, and therefore control over fleet can be difficult because of shift workers and frequent changeovers in personnel and systems. Our control measures allow for the fleet to be managed with consistent parameters that can be adapted as the business grows, and so the organisation can retain total confidence.
- Least-cost routing: Total Motion uses least-cost routing throughout our whole business. This is a procurement method that looks at every purchase and verifies that this item or service cannot be sourced alternatively for less cost/value to the business. This cross-comparison tool – for fuel, vehicles, maintenance and IT systems - is a measurement process that means we can always justify our costs, explain and demonstrate the decision-making process and we can always deliver savings to the businesses we work with.
- Using the right funding product: Often facilities management businesses have contracts that vary in length and this means a one-size-fits-all approach does not always deliver the desired outcome. Using the right product that is specific to a required need is proven to save 50-60% in some cases, when the total contract costs are reviewed, and this is how Total Motion work in applying their fleet management systems.
- Safety and compliance: Total Motion can be trusted to apply rigorous controls using our App for defect and vehicle checking, to ensure your organisation is fully compliant with all legislative requirements. This is combined with our driver authorisation hub, which applies precision licence checking and takes a lot of admin away from a facilities management business whilst delivering high compliance results. This is perfect for any business looking to obtain or maintain their FORS accreditation.