Every business is working against tight cost controls and has to manage its procedures and efficiencies to make the business as cost-effective as possible. This is particularly the case in construction where employers face unique challenges and the costs attached to fleet need to be effectively managed.
As a leading fleet management provider, Total Motion can become your dedicated and committed partner to drive valuable cost management and bring practical and regulatory controls to suit your business.
Fleet management in the construction industry
Our involvement in many different industry sectors gives us the experience to adapt our controls and procedures to deliver real change and comprehensive fleet solutions. We understand the challenges you face in managing fleet and how the construction industry works.
In construction you need vehicles to carry people, materials, tools and equipment, and which involve various different trades. We also appreciate that your fleet vehicles can encounter different environments and conditions almost every day, and that storage, safety and comfort are paramount, so you need vehicles which are robust, adaptable and practical, as well as being cost-effective and compliant.
The benefits of working with a dedicated fleet management provider
Partnering with Total Motion for all your fleet management needs will bring you:
- Cost savings – outsourcing your fleet management is a proven way to cut costs in fuel, wasteful driving techniques and practices, lease deals, vehicle suitability, operations and compliance
- Control– you can have peace of mind that your fleet management is receiving 100% dedicated attention, but you still have autonomy to make the key decisions and influence strategy
- Least-cost routing – we use least-cost routing throughout the business so that you can take advantage of the most competitive deals for leasing, fuel, maintenance and technology using our network of approved contacts
- Funding models – our established relationships with the best vehicle leasing suppliers in the industry means we can find the most suitable leasing deals for you and with the most appropriate financial models
- Compliance – in the construction industry you know all about compliance, and partnering with Total Motion ensures your fleet is covered in terms of service and maintenance, taxation and insurance, licensing and accident management.
Contact Total Motion today for comprehensive fleet management
If you partner with Total Motion today for your fleet management needs, you can enjoy access to unrivalled expertise and the best industry contacts and experience. Our innovative approach to fleet management is industry-leading and will help your construction business stay ahead of the competition, so get in touch today and we can design a bespoke package to suit your business and your fleet management needs.