We’re Recruiting for a SMR Controller - Apply Now!
Due to business growth and expansion, we are looking to recruit a Service / Maintenance & Repairs Controller (SMR Controller) to work in our Driver Support Team.
The Driver Support Team supports Total Motion’s operations department to ensure a great customer experience, manage fleet vehicle utilisation by keeping VOR days to a minimum and achieve fleet cost reductions.
As a SMR Controller, you will have a varied role which will include the following key tasks:
- Control maintenance spend on all fleet vehicles and authorise vehicle repairs applying cost control methods to ensure the most economical repair methods are applied.
- Proactively make Service and MOT bookings
- Place rental bookings to cover vehicles off the road
- Identify rechargeable items and process for billing
- Highlight warranty issues to reduce fleet costs.
- Daily downtime management for fleet vehicles.
- Accurately entering data to our fleet management system.
This list is not exhaustive and the successful candidate will be expected to undertake any tasks commensurate with the position.
Skills and Experience:
Although specific experience is not essential, the successful candidate will be required to have some mechanical automotive repair knowledge.
The following key skills will also be essential for this role:
- Well organised
- Motivated individual
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
You will report directly to the Driver Support Manager. In addition, you will forge key relationships with account managers to enhance the customer service experience, fleet customers and key contacts as well as the Total Motion dedicated supplier network.
Working at Total Motion
We employ good people that focus on delivering exceptional customer service to our clients.
As one of the UK’s leading fleet management companies, we are proud to be in the FN50 – The Fleet News list of the UK’s biggest leasing and fleet management companies – and we have a proven track record of delivering cost savings and providing resource solutions to a range of businesses across the UK.
To apply for this SMR Controller job, please email email@example.com with your CV and Covering Letter.