Total Motion Included In Prestigious 1000 Companies To Inspire Britain List
Total Motion are very proud to announce that we have been included in the London Stock Exchange Group's 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain 2020 list. This is an annual report highlighting some of the most progressive and innovative organisations in the UK and reflects the influence those businesses have on their respective industries. Total Motion’s inclusion is a great way to end what has been a challenging year for everybody, and we are using it as a springboard to continue our pursuit of ongoing improvement and innovation.
The report identifies 1000 of the most inspiring and forward-thinking companies across the country, and is a celebration of the most exciting and dynamic businesses in the UK. To be included in this kind of company is a genuine honour for our organisation, but also caps 25 years of progression for Total Motion, during which we have constantly tried to lead and innovate and have been widely recognised as one of the most influential companies in the fleet management industry.
Recognition for 25 years of industry-leading innovation
As a result of this inclusion and recognition, Total Motion have been invited to an online launch event in November, where we are able to promote ourselves through video content and use other tools to learn about the other 999 organisations that have similarly inspired the business community of the UK.
After 25 years in the fleet management business, Total Motion remains a family-run and privately-owned organisation. But in that time we have proven ourselves as leading the way in establishing and developing a number of tools, systems and resources that have revolutionised the fleet management industry and which have been widely adopted by rival organisations in the UK and worldwide.
These various innovations include:
- Multi Bid Funding - created in 1994 and copied around the world ever since
- Actual Whole Life Cost - created in 1998, which is regarded as the most accurate system in the world for calculating the true cost of a vehicle
- End to End Fuel Management – created in 2001
- Road Charging & Park Charging Admin – we were the first fleet management provider to offer this in 2003
- Hybrid Leasing – created in 2004 and widely adopted by the industry since
- Shared Profit Maintenance – created in 2004
- Grey Fleet Survey – we have been a leading specialist in grey fleet management since 2005
- Grey Fleet Management Product – launched first by Total Motion in 2006
- The Total Motion Communications Hub – our newest product to help streamline the fleet management communication process.
Continuous improvement in fleet management
We continue to challenge ourselves and extend the boundaries of what is possible in the world of fleet management, and we believe this is the best way to survive and that by partnering with us, we can help you drive your business forward in the same way. We also believe this is why we have been recognised for this prestigious award, as one of the true innovators not only of the fleet management industry, but also of similar-sized organisations who can see what can be achieved by creative and dynamic thinking and high quality implementation and development.