Total Motion Vehicle Management are offering the best Apprenticeship opportunities in Leicestershire
- Do you want to earn while you learn – and receive the best rates of apprentice pay in Leicester?
- Are you highly-motivated and keen to get on – but not sure what career is for you?
- Would you like to gain a debt-free degree-level qualification?
- Do you want a qualification which leads to an exciting, well-paid job – without racking up tens of thousands of pounds on a student loan?
We want to hear from high achievers at school or college who are looking for an interesting, rewarding job but don’t want the huge debts associated with going to university.
From our offices at Meridian Business Park in Leicester, we’re offering great apprenticeship opportunities across all areas of our business – and they lead to recognised qualifications and fulfilling, well-paid careers with us.
The key benefits of joining Total Motion as an Apprentice, you will:
- Start on an annual salary of £11,000 to £14,000, depending on age
- Spend six months in each of our departments; we will then sit down with you and decide which area of the business you’re most suited to, and then create a career and qualification path for you
Get to try out careers in Accounting and Finance, Sales and Marketing, Business Administration, Software and IT, Customer Services and Vehicle Engineering
- Receive two to four years quality training leading to a degree-level qualification
- Gain invaluable work experience in a fast-paced, supportive environment
- Get a rewarding career and qualification without piling up all the debts associated with going to university
Who we are and what we do
Total Motion are the largest family run and privately-owned fleet management and leasing provider in the UK. From our Leicestershire headquarters we provide complete, bespoke solutions to organisations who operate fleets of all different sizes. We also offer a first-class business and personal leasing service to thousands of individuals and SMEs across the UK.
If all of the above sounds like something you’d be interested in then please get in contact with our HR Manager, Helena Terry via firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0116 402 6500.