For clients who are looking to outsource or those without dedicated and experienced in-house
resources, Total Motion can look after all key fleet operational and administrative functions, helping
to reduce costs and improve efficiency.
Our fleet management services can include:
- Consultancy and special projects
- Purchasing and disposal
- Vehicle funding
- Fleet database management
- Procurement management
- Fleet administration
- Daily car and van rental
- Road fund licence renewals
- Parking and fines administration
- Invoice and transaction administration and validation
- PSV and HGV operator licence management
- Driver support and training
- P11D and P46 data provision and taxation advice
- Health and safety and duty of care compliance
- Grey fleet management
- Fleet management software
- Vehicle tracking and communications
- In the past 10 years our consultancy and project management has delivered in excess of £190m in cost, efficiency savings and operational enhancements.
- For any business with 150 or more drivers, it will be more cost effective to outsource fleet management.
- Total Motion are the UK’s leading fleet management outsourcing provider.
By bringing in a fleet management supplier with the right skills and infrastructure you can deliver better results more consistently.
There is nothing your internal resource can provide that cannot also be delivered by the outsourced supplier.
Fleet Outsourcing allows customers to take a more passive approach to their fleet while allowing a company with years of experience specialising in the field to head the whole management process.
The cost is of fleet outsourcing is £4500 per year.
The benefits of outsourced fleet management are:
- Improved results
- Knowledge & Ability
- Access to systems and data
- Unlimited resource
- Supplier base & management
- Procurement systems & procedures
- Flexibility to adapt to change to the market quickly
- No personal preconceptions or loyalties