Our aim was to create a simple and easy to use system. This gives our clients and their employee’s one central point that then links too and feeds internal and external data requirements such as approval lists for HR and payroll.
Employees simply go to their company driver support page and select the driver portal from the menu, enter their password and complete the relevant sections.
- Driver authorisation existing or pre-employment
- Vehicle authorisation
- DVLA licence check
- Insurance verification
- MOT validation
- Maintenance history submission
- Complete online driver assessments
Once completed employees are given a “Driver Authorisation number” that remains with them.
The data from this portal feeds directly into our Fleetwave system which creates the clients specific reports, for example:
- Payroll report – list of authorised drivers who can claim vehicle related expenses
- Driver or Vehicle status changes – where a vehicle, driver or both have a change in status from authorised to unauthorised or vice versa.
- Driver Risk Report – List of drivers and their risk rating
- Compliance failure – Any driver or vehicle compliance failures and reasons
- DVLA licence status – details points, convictions, validity dates an future verification schedule
Clients can request bespoke reports at any time.
Once a driver and or vehicle are authorised and within the system they are automatically contacted whenever they are required to log in again or update any information.