This no cost, no obligation fleet audit provides a line in the sand to begin from when looking at how a fleet is managed and the options available. The audit has helped all our clients develop effective fleet management strategies, reduce cost and operate in complete compliance.
All too often a review of fleet is driven by a sales channel or from a pure cost cutting perspective, and it’s a fact that over 90% of these fail to deliver and are revisited again within 12 months.
Once completed the results of our audit are presented in a report format that provides a full operational plan, recommendations for products and services and a full management strategy and structure. Including a full breakdown of all the options explored along with the consequences and improvements associated with each one.
A Total Motion Fleet Audit Covers:
- General day to day operating processes and systems.
- Acquisition & Disposal.
- Funding & Taxation.
- Performance & Efficiencies.
- Alternatives to the company vehicle.
- Accident & Risk Management.
- Policy & Road Risk.
- Vehicle Selection, Grading & Life Cycles.
- Service, Maintenance & Repair Management.
- Environment, Green & Fuel Policies and Management.
- Fleet Administration & Management.
- Integrated Transport.
This document will then form the basis of our operating processes, service delivery and management solution.
Best Practice Examples, Gap Analysis & Comparison
As part of the audit process our team review the findings to create a document which outlines how the clients fleet operation compares with others, what best practice is and how to close the gap.
The data which forms the basis of the comparison comes from
- 150 Fleets with 100-300 vehicles a mix of LCV & HGV.
- 137 Fleets with 400-800 vehicles a mix of LCV & HGV.
- 135 Fleets with 1,000 + vehicles a mix of LCV & HGV.
The data is updated every 6 months.
The industry sectors included within this are:
- Freight Transport/Logistics.
- Passenger Transport.
- Support Service Providers.